Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Weekend!

Wow what a busy weekend I've just had!

My girlfriend's daughter turned 21 last week & her party was on Saturday night :)

Jennifer & I have been friends since Jessica was 2 - so you can imagine how old we both felt on Saturday night - he he he!


[The pink ring is the bling that we bought for Jess!]



Jessica has turned out to be a beautiful young woman - she is about to start university & has a wonderful group of friends. We spent the evening eating, talking, playing kelly pool, dancing & having a great time. The kids all left about 11.30pm to go night clubbing in Surfers & I'm sure they had lots of fun too!

*******


Then, on Sunday morning Mike & I crawled out of bed at 6am [literally for me] to spend the morning at Springbook in the Gold Coast Hinterland for some Qigong & breakfast.

Sifu Marc Webster of the Chinese Kung Fu Acade my was the leader of our group. I've been studying Tai Chi with Marc since June 2003 & I've been fortunate enough to also instruct Tai Chi since January 2005.

It is wonderful to spend time with someone who is so positive & always has something encouraging to say, regardless of how bad training might have actually been! Marc is a very busy man as he is also an Accupuncturist with a thriving practice at the A Team Clinic in Mudgeeraba; so it was great to spend a quite & peaceful Sunday morning training with him.

Then afterwards Mike & I went to the farmers markets to pick up fruit & vegetables, then shopping & lunch. It is his birthday on Tuesday - so I bought him a new hat [I'll post a photo later].

Once again, I hope you also had a great weekend. We have NO plans for next weekend & I'm going to try & keep it that way as all my books for university arrived on Thursday night & I haven't had the chance to start reading them yet - more on this in a later post!

Take care until next time

Ciao

Mish :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment