Sunday, May 17, 2009

An Overdue Update

Hello again,

I know it has been quite a while since I last posted & I apologise for that, but I do have some very good reasons why.

I have spent the last 3 ½ weeks working at a local university full-time on a contract basis, I finish Wednesday of this week coming - so I’m going to have to start looking for a another job after my contract finishes. I’m still teaching & training tai chi, fitting in uni studies & trying to have a life – so unfortunately my blog has been forgotten about.

I’m sorry, I know that working full-time & all the other stuff I do is no real excuse for forgetting about my blog & everyone but with the change in the weather I have also been very tired. It seems this year to have taken me longer to adjust to the colder weather; we’ve had quite a few very cold nights [for the Gold Coast] & starting work at 8am is not the best when you are an insomniac like me!

Anyway, a quick update on what has been happening this past month & about what I will be posting on over the next week or two.

We started the month with the Brisbane Craft Show & my sons’ girlfriend birthday on the same weekend, then Mothers Day, the weekend after was a Tai Chi Seminar, then I think we have a free weekend during which I am going to try & deliver my girlfriend Jennifer’s 40th birthday present & the last weekend of this month is an orchid show at Broadbeach!

Plus, we got given dates for the QLD State Tai Chi Championships in September; I got the results of the maths test I had to re-sit, the results back for my first Language & Learning assessment & I am madly trying to finish off all the assessments for university that are due before the end of this month!

So, you can see I really have been busy & not just slack in forgetting all about you. So, I promise I will be back in the next few days with the first of my many updates.

Until next time, take care, stay safe & make sure you hug & kiss the ones you love.

Ciao
Mish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment