Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quickee :)

Helloo

Just another quick post!

I've finally finished my last assessment piece, the hardest part was going through the essay and deleting out enough words to bring it down to the required word amount - but then anyone who knows me or has read this blog more than once is well aware that I'm good at rabbling on when I am passionate about something - lol!

Which means I can spend the rest of this morning completing a few sample Maths tests, then after lunch I will be off to the post office to mail my last two assessments, to the library to pick up some books and then off for a drive in the country - as I have a contract assignment at Tomewin that starts at 3pm.

Until next time, take care, stay stafe & hug & kiss the ones you love.

Ciao
Mish :)

1 comment:

  1. well done...I have 1/2 an assignment to go...and then I have a bit of free time, hopefully to do some craft!

    ReplyDelete