Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello Again :)

Hello my Lovelies :)

Just a quick post tonight - I've just finished two hours of uni study in Computing & sent off two of my interim assessment activities to the lecturer & tonights effort also means I am nearly two weeks ahead with this subject - yeah!

The other good news is that we finished orientation of the new students today - well for 100 out of the 165 new students we were expecting - apparently it is quite normal for a good percentage of them to not turn up - incredible I know ...

So, I think I'm starting to feel better about my new job - while some of us were busy taking student photos & processing their paperwork, other staff members were packing up & moving some classroom equipment to the new building. Maybe that means I won't have to wait another three weeks for a desk of my own - but I guess we shall see ...

Anyway, I'm running away now, as I've decided to reward myself with a whole uninterrupted hour of TV!

Until next time, take care & make sure you hug & kiss the ones you love.

Ciao
Mish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment