Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good New from Uni!

Hello My Lovelies :)

I got great news from uni today - the results of the Statistics Module Test for last week. My score was 87% - that's my highest score this year - yahoo!!!

Mind you I'm still having all sorts of issues trying to find at least ONE book, etc I can use for my research essay - but the hunt continues, as I have more books to pick up from the library after work tomorrow night. Sheesh, I really didn't think the topic I chose would be so hard to get information about but I might have to have another look at my topic options ... which means another mind map - oh joy of joys!

Actually, I enjoy making mind maps, the only problem I'm really having is that uni have chosen the topic & we must pick the 2 specific aspects relating to the topic that we want to discuss in our essay. The topic is:

" The Australian lifestyle has created some problems for the natural environment. Discuss two of these problems and that ways they are being addressed."

The aspects I chose are; [1] the mis-use of water & [2] the effect of plastic bags on the lives of animals in our creeks & our oceans; & it is the second area that is causing me the most grief.

I can find lots of information relating to the mis-use of water & thankfully today I found a great book that talks in detail about the Murray-Darling Basin; but trying to find someone who has written in detail about the effect of plastic bags on local wildlife is almost impossible.

So, my darlings, wish me luck as I go on my little journey into cyberspace over the next few days - which means it may be quite a while before I get the chance to post again :)

So until next time, take care, stay safe & make sure you hug & kiss the ones you love.

Ciao
Mish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment