Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Morning

Hello My Lovelies :)

Just a quick Sunday morning post! Yes, I know I should still be in bed sleeping away the cold winter morning - but it's really not that cold here on the Gold Coast today; plus I'm having a great time posting this while listening to an audio book version of 'A Thousand Days In Venice' by Marlena de Blasi; I've only been up since 7am & that's pretty normal for a Sunday for me :)

Today, I think hubby & I will visit the Farmers Markets at the racecourse, go to our favourite French Cafe & Patisserie - Voila at Mudgeeraba for coffee & something delicious & then I will probably spend the remainder of the day doing some more study for university.

I spent nearly 5 hours last night working on one subject - I was 2 weeks behind & only had until 5pm Monday [tomorrow] to email in the module assessment. The past few weeks at work have been very hectic & rather stressful - but I'm not going to elaborate, as I need to forget all about it for at least 2 days, or I may not go back on Monday. Yes, I'm still very undecided about this new job - but something happened on Friday that may become the catalyst for change - but we shall wait & see!

Anyway, I'm going to sign off now & sit back & enjoy the beautiful omlete with cheese, shallots & fried onion lovingly made for me by my handsome hubby!

Until next time, take care, stay safe & make sure you hug & kiss the ones you love.

Ciao
Mish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment