Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Phew - what a busy week I'm having!

Even my weekend was full to the brim. While hubby worked on Saturday I trained & then taught Tai Chi, ran a few errands & finally got to spend a few hours later in the afternoon indulging myself by reading a book.

Took Nic [as pack mule] with me to the markets Sunday morning & spent the afternoon trying not to swear & cry while completing the second version of my 2nd module maths test. I emailed the test to my lecturer about 4pm - haven't got the results yet ..... just hoping I get more than 50% - that's a pass.

Then in the evening I decided to make some Potato & Leek Soup for dinner on Monday night - it was yummy & there are still a few servings left in the fridge - lunch for work :)

Working full-time while studying part-time & doing all the other things I have on my plate certainly doesn't give me much spare time.

That's why I decided to post tonight, as I have to spend Wednesday, Thursday & Friday night working on university studies - although I will take an hour off to watch Better Homes & Gardens.

I've just finished giving myself a manicure - I had to as I broke a nail at work today :( but at least I now have pretty gold fingernails :)

I decided to get up a half an hour earlier & spend the time doing Yoga on the WiiFit - but so far I haven't manage to do it once ...

I did do 30mins of yoga on Monday after training & teaching but I have to do it at least 4 times a week to gain any effect. I know I should also be doing some of the muscle & aerobic exercises, but I just couldn't find the energy to make myself sweat that much!

Most of the books I've been reading lately seem to be focused on beauty, or more specifically, French beauty & how French women seem to stay so youthful looking for much longer than the rest of us.

I have a French girlfriend & she always looks lovely, even in our training outfit - she just seems to exude that air of grace & elegance that is built-in in French women.

Sometimes I wish I had just a little bit of French ancestry in my family somewhere, preferrably someone with a flat in the heart of Paris that I could borrow sometime in the future ....

My parents are off to Europe in August this year & about the only two places that they will be visiting that I am jealous about is Paris & Rome.

If hubby & I ever get to take a trip to Italy he's going to have to superglue me to him to get me back on the plane, as I am certain I will refuse to leave!

So, because I LOVE Paris & Rome & because I need to go to bed, I thought I would leave you with a few photos of these two amazing cities.



Vatican City

Notre Dame

Colosseum

Eiffel Tower

Until next time, take care, stay safe & make sure you hug & kiss the ones you love.

Ciao
Mish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment