Wednesday, April 22, 2009

University & Work

Got good news & some not so good news today.

GOOD NEWS
I start working at a local university tomorrow for a month as the PA to the Dean of ### [I'm leaving out the subject on purpose] - yeah!

NO SO GOOD NEWS
I just received an email from my maths lecturer. I got 84% on the first test, 48% on the second test & 80% on my third test. This means that I now have to sit another version of the second test, because I did not reach 50% - sigh :(

So, now I have to find time in my schedule to resit the test while I work full-time, plus I have to notify the university of who my exam supervisor is going to be for our exams in week 12 & week 26.

Unfortunately my first choice cannot help because she is working, so it looks like I will have to ask a favour of another friend, as you cannot use family.

PLUS I have training in Brisbane on Friday night at headquarters, teaching on Saturday morning & we have planned to take a trip to Brisvegas [Brisbane] to hunt around Chinatown for an outfit to use for the QLD State Tai Chi Competition later this year.

Now I'm thinking that perhaps Sunday will be devoted to resitting my maths test - as I doubt I will get the opportunity to complete it today, due to other university work.

So, I'm going to have a rather hectic weekend - which is why I'm posting now & not on Monday [as per usual] & Yes I do realise that I am procrastinating by posting now - lol!

Anyway, enjoy the next few days & your weekend, whatever you have planned.

Until next time, take care & stay safe.

Ciao
Mish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment